Project management and manufacturing of membrane filtration installations including complete control and regulation technology for the following applications:
- Fractioning and concentration of whey
- Casein standardisation / yielding of milk serum
- Sterilisation of milk and whey
- Production of quark and cream cheese
- Bacteriological stabilisation of brine
- Filtration of solutions from biotechnology
- Special applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The following techniques are used for this:
- Micro filtration (MF)
- Ultra filtration (UF)
- Nano filtration (NF)
- Reverse osmosis (RO).
Various pilot installations are available to assist with the layout and optimisation of industrial installations as well as for trial purposes!
Overview of Separation Process of Membrane Filtration
10 stage UF installation
for the gaining of natural colourings from fruit and vegetable juices.
Combined, Fully-Automatic UF-/RO-RO Installation
for skimmed milk for the protein standardisation of dairy milk.
NF Installation with integrated RO Polisher
for the concentration and partial demineralisation of sour whey.
Pilot Installation Microfiltration with Ceramic Membranes
MF Installation for the Sterilisation of Brine
in Unit Construction
MF Installation for the Production of ESL Milk